Thursday, April 7, 2011

need flowers . . .



It seems as if spring is taking as long to arrive as my bathroom. My yard is still full of snow but in a little bare patch, poking up among the dead grass and leaves that didn't get raked, are some beautiful little crocus and it made me think . . . What if a few pretty flowers blossomed in my bathroom that is still full of paint cans and tools? It works outside, I just shift my gaze from snow to blooms and it makes me smile so why not put that practice to work inside.

I got the flowers and vase at a fantastic 60% off sale and with the deals I got, this little beauty cost me less than $15.00 to put together and I'm ecstatic! I'm so happy with the way it turned out. Unfortunately there is too much light in the bathroom to get a picture that shows the colors well. Too bad to because the walls are the most happy shade of blue called Veronica. Now all I have to do is shift my gaze from stir stick and pipe wrench to blossom and wren and I'm smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment